Converting a TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ Project to a TIBCO® Cloud Integration Project
To use a project that was created in TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ in TIBCO® Cloud Integration, you must first import the project into the TIBCO Business Studio™ - Cloud Edition, clean the project of unsupported elements, then convert the project to Cloud Edition.
To convert the project, do the following in TIBCO Business Studio™ - Cloud Edition:
- Import the project by going to .
- Click Select archive file radio button and browse to the project to import and click Open.
The project should appear in the Project Explorer.
- In Project Explorer, select both the application and the application module, right-click and select .
- In the Repair BusinessWorks Projects dialog, select Convert Projects To Current Edition and click OK.
- Manually fix any errors that you see in project, such as, unsupported activities and mapping errors.
- Check the manifest file in the project to make sure that the TIBCO-BW-Edition property has been added and set to bwcloud as follows: