Palettes group activities that perform similar tasks. TIBCO Business Studio provides various technology specific palettes that provide quick access to activities when building a process.
Palettes are typically located to the right of the Process Editor in TIBCO Business Studio. Depending on the process being designed and the stage of process development, you can focus on the activities available under appropriate palettes.
In TIBCO Business Studio, the Palette views displays the list of activities contained in a palette and allows you to perform the following actions:
- Search for activities in palettes.
- Use multiple palettes and save them as grouped palette sets.
- Save palettes, or the grouped palette sets, as favorites.
- View recently used palettes.
- Create virtual palettes, which means that some activities can be taken from unrelated palettes. This activity is called a custom shortcut.