Exporting a Shared Module as a Binary Shared Module
You can create a binary shared module from a shared module. However, you cannot convert a binary shared module to a regular shared module.
TIBCO Business Studio
To export a shared module as a binary shared module from TIBCO Business Studio, follow these steps.
- In Project Explorer, right-click on the shared module folder, and choose one of the following options to begin exporting the shared module as a binary shared module:
- Select the checkbox next to the shared module that you want to convert to a binary shared module.
- In the To Archive File field, navigate to the folder where you want it created and enter a name for the binary shared module you want to create and click Save.
- Click Finish in the Export Project dialog.
To export a shared module as a binary shared module from the command line, follow these steps:
- Start the bwdesign utility. To do this, follow these steps:
- Back up the shared module by exporting the project as a zip or EAR file. To do this, type -export [options] [projects] [outputfolder]
Type export -binary <shared_module> . For example, export -binary shared_petstore. Optionally, type export -bin <shared_module>. For more details about the -binary and -bin commands, type export --help .