BW JSON Utils
BW JSON utils provide an easier way to create XML schema (XSD files) from JSON payload or SQL statements.
Create XSD Schema from JSON payload
To create schema from an available JSON payload:
- From the Project Explorer pane, right-click on the Schemas folder and click .
- In the JSON to Schema Wizard, enter a schema file name in the Schema File Name field.
- Enter the JSON payload, to be used during the conversion, in the JSON Sample field, and click Next.
If the conversion is successful, the message JSON payload parsed successfully...Created schema <Name>.xsd displays in the JSON to Schema Wizard window, and you can close the wizard.
Create Schema from an SQL String
To create SQL schema, do the following:
- In the Process package, click and verify whether the JDBC connection is able to connect to the database successfully.
- Right-click the fully configured .
- In the SQL Query Builder, provide the query statement to fetch the required information and click OK.
- A "Schema has been created successfully under the Schemas folder with <Name>.xsd." message is displayed.