BW JSON Utils
BW JSON utils provide an easier way to create XML schema (XSD files) from JSON payload or SQL statements.
Create XSD Schema from JSON payload
To create a schema from an available JSON payload:
- From the Project Explorer pane, right-click on the Schemas folder and click .
- In the JSON to Schema Wizard, enter a schema file name in the Schema File Name field.
- Enter the JSON payload, to be used during the conversion, in the JSON Sample field, and click Next.
If the conversion is successful, the message JSON payload parsed successfully...Created schema <Name>.xsd displays in the JSON to Schema Wizard window, and you can close the wizard.
Create Schema from an SQL String
To create an SQL schema:
- In the Process package, click and verify whether the JDBC connection is able to connect to the database successfully.
- Right-click the fully configured .
- In the SQL Query Builder, provide the query statement to fetch the required information and click OK.
- A "Schema has been created successfully under the Schemas folder with <Name>.xsd." message is displayed.