Creating a Module Property
Module properties can be used to define configuration for shared resources, policy resources, and activities. Activities can use process properties or module properties. When a module property is referenced directly in an activity, a new process property is created automatically and mapped to module property with same name as the module property.
- Expand the module in Project Explorer.
- Expand Module Descriptors.
This opens the Module Properties page in the right pane.
- Click New Property to create a new module property.
- Edit the name of the property by clicking its default name in the Groups/Properties column.
- Optional. Change the property type by clicking in its Type column and selecting a type from the drop-down list.
Enter a value for the property by clicking in its
You can organize the related properties into various groups. To create a group, click New Group and then move the property under the group using the Move Up or Move Down buttons.