TIBCO Cloud™ Integration consists of a design-time where you can develop applications that implement business logic. The runtime environment exists on the cloud.
The following sub-sections describe the key features of TIBCO Cloud Integration that are based on open architecture, flexibility, modularity, and support for standards.
TIBCO Business Studio is designed to make adding, upgrading, and swapping of business components easy.
The flexible architecture is demonstrated by:
- A zero coding model that allows you to select and drop activities onto the Process Editor and configure the activities in the UI.
- Ability to build tightly coupled as well as loosely coupled services.
- Ability to build strongly typed as well as loosely typed service implementations.
- Ability to specify application configuration to be either hard-coded or late-bound.
- Encapsulation of configuration data, thus minimizing the configuration properties exposed by the application.
Openness and Extensibility
Modularity of the product supports:
- Large teams and distributed development through modular constructs.
- Increased visibility and traceability metadata, such as Name, Version, Exported Functionality, and Dependencies.
- Reusability with a consistent model across different technologies: Processes, Java Classes, XSDs, WSDLs, and shared resources.