TIBCO® Cloud Integration consists of a design-time where you can develop applications that implement business logic. The runtime environment exists on the cloud.
The following sub-sections describe the key features of TIBCO® Cloud Integration that are based on open architecture, flexibility, modularity, and support for standards.
TIBCO® Cloud Integration is designed to make adding, upgrading, and swapping of business components easy.
The flexible architecture is demonstrated by:
- A zero coding model that allows you to select and drop activities onto the Process Editor and configure the activities in the UI.
- Ability to build tightly coupled as well as loosely coupled services.
- Ability to build strongly typed as well as loosely typed service implementations.
- Ability to specify application configuration to be either hard-coded or late-bound.
- Encapsulation of configuration data, thus minimizing the configuration properties exposed by the application.
Openness and Extensibility
Modularity of the product supports:
- Large teams and distributed development through modular constructs.
- Increased visibility and traceability metadata, such as Name, Version, Exported Functionality, and Dependencies.
- Reusability with a consistent model across different technologies: Processes, Java Classes, XSDs, WSDLs, and shared resources.