Creating a New Registry
The Cloud registry is configured for TIBCO Cloud Integration by default. You can add another registry if need be.
- In the Settings dialog, click New.
- In the Create dialog, enter a name for the new registry.
- Select the checkbox next to the type of registry you want to create - Local Folder or Cloud.
- In the Basic tab, enter your username and password with which to authenticate.
If your app is running in the cloud and needs to connect to an on-premise service or resource, set the VPN connection details in the
Advanced tab. Enter the VPN connection name in the
VPN Connection text box.
Note: The VPN connection name that you enter in the VPN Connection text box must match the connection that you configured in the TIBCO Cloud Integration Web UI exactly. If the name does not match exactly, your app push will fail with an error.The Specify VPN Connection in EAR check box will be checked by default when you enter the VPN server name. If you leave the VPN Connection text box empty or delete the VPN connection, the Specify VPN Connection in EAR check box will get unchecked.
In situations when you want to temporarily turn off the VPN connection that you have already set up, you can manually uncheck the Specify VPN Connection in EAR check box without disturbing the existing VPN connection setup. Unchecking the Specify VPN Connection in EAR check box will permit you to push or repush your app to the cloud without using the VPN connection.
- Click Finish in the Create dialog, then click Close in the Settings dialog.