Creating a Process
Processes are always contained in a process package. When creating a process, either create a new process package or select an existing package in which the new process is to be created.
A module must exist to which processes can be added. If a module does not exist, create a new module before creating a process.
- Process Folder: Name of the module and the Process special folder where the process will be located. You can add multiple folders in Project Explorer and then update this field to select the new folder. For example: bw.test.app/Processes.
- Package: Name of the package in the module where the new process is added. Accept the default package, or browse to select a different package name. For example: bw.test.app.main.
- Process Name: Name of the new process. For example: MainProcess
- Modifiers: Designate whether the process will be public or private. This can be changed later.
- Patterns: Choose the pattern
Empty Process when creating a process.
Note: To create a subprocess, choose the pattern Subprocess. See Creating Sub-Processes for details on creating a subprocess.
- Click Finish to create a new empty process.