Pushing an Application to the Cloud
After creating and testing your application in TIBCO Business Studio, you can push your application to the TIBCO Cloud Integration.
When an application is pushed to the cloud an archive file is generated along with a descriptive header file. Both files are sent to the TIBCO Cloud Integration platform during a push to create or update the application in the cloud.
Push your sample application in one of the following ways:
- From the
TIBCO Business Studio:
Make sure that the URL for the cloud environment that is set in the API Registry in the Settings dialog of the API Explorer is set correctly before pushing your application to the cloud. To do so:
- From the command line interface using the tibcli push command. Refer to the "Pushing an App Using the CLI" topic in the Getting Started section in the TIBCO Cloud Integration documentation page.
- In the Project Explorer, expand the application node and double-click Overview. The Overview page opens in the right pane. Click Push to Cloud in the Exporting section.
- To push an application that was created in TIBCO Business Studio from the Web UI, refer to the "Pushing an App" topic under Getting Started section.
If you have multiple sandboxes, you will be prompted to select the sandbox to which you want to push the app. Select the sandbox from the Sandboxes drop down menu in the Selection dialog and click OK.
- Generate the application EAR file and place it in a local folder.
- Get the required TIBCO Enterprise Message Service JARs from the <EMS_HOME>/components/shared/1.0.0/ plugins folder. These JARs must be placed next to the EAR and manifest.json before pushing the app using tibcli.
- Push the app using tibcli.
- After pushing the app, attach a VPN connection to the app from the TIBCO Cloud Integration Web UI to connect to your on-premise TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™ server.