Adding Details to Error Code Descriptions
Error codes are defined in HTTP protocol. Each error code has a certain use that is predefined in the HTTP protocol specification. TIBCO Business Studio™ allows you to add more details to the description of an error code that might help in debugging the error.
To add an error code to an operation or to edit the error code description, follow these steps:
- In the Bindings tab of the process, expand the Operations tree in the left pane.
- Click the operation for which you want to add an error code or modify an existing error code description.
- Click the Response Status tab in the right pane.
- Click the Add Response Status button () to add an error code.
- Click the code, type, or reason phrase to edit the field.