Creating a Process Property
Process properties can be created from the Process Editor properties page.
Click the open process in the Process Editor.
The Properties page opens.
- Click the Process Properties tab in the Properties view.
- Click the icon to add a new process property.
- Click the property name to make it editable and edit the name of the property as desired.
- Select the data type of the property by clicking on String and selecting the type from the drop-down menu.
- Click in the Default Value column and click the button to specify if you want the property value to be a literal value or a module property.
- Save your project.