In this sample, the MakeNoise process calls the Invoke subprocess multiple times which in turn calls another subprocess Log.
- In the samples directory in File Explorer view, expand and double-click tibco_bw_sample_core_soa_callprocessandinvoke.zip to expand it in the Project Explorer. See Accessing Samples for more information.
- In Project Explorer, expand the tibco_bw_sample_core_soa_callprocessandinvoke project.
- Fully expand the Processes directory and double-click MakeNoise.bwp to open it in the Process Editor pane.
- Click .
- In the Debug Configuration wizard, expand BusinessWorks Application in the left pane and select BWApplication.
- Click the Applications tab and then click the Deselect All button if you have multiple applications. Select the check box next to tibco_bw_sample_core_soa_callprocessandinvoke_application.
This will run the sample in Debug mode.
icon to stop the process.
A log similar to the following prints:
11:09:38.555 INFO [bwEngThread:In-Memory Process Worker-4] c.t.b.p.g.L.t.Log - ECHO: 11:09:38 AM
11:09:38.846 INFO [bwEngThread:In-Memory Process Worker-3] c.t.b.p.g.L.t.Log - Echo
11:09:41.393 INFO [bwEngThread:In-Memory Process Worker-2] c.t.b.p.g.L.t.Log - ECHO: 11:09:41 AM
11:09:41.689 INFO [bwEngThread:In-Memory Process Worker-1] c.t.b.p.g.L.t.Log - Echo
11:09:44.394 INFO [bwEngThread:In-Memory Process Worker-8] c.t.b.p.g.L.t.Log - ECHO: 11:09:44 AM
11:09:44.689 INFO [bwEngThread:In-Memory Process Worker-7] c.t.b.p.g.L.t.Log - Echo
- Optionally, push your application to the cloud. For details on how to do this see Pushing an Application to the Cloud.