Configuring a Process
Process configuration defines the behavior of a process at runtime. You can specify, or edit, the modifiers, mode, and activation type for a process. You can also define process properties and process variables, add or remove services and references, and configure the process dependencies.
- Configure the properties for a process by selecting the appropriate tab in the Properties view.
- Process variables are used to store temporary data that are used by the process to store values other than simple output from an activity. You can add process variables in the Process Variables tab.
- Use the Services tab to create additional services that the process will provide.
- Use the References tab to create additional references that will be consumed by this process.
- The Dependency tab can be used for troubleshooting any unresolved element-namespace issues in your process. This tab provides a view of what WSDL & XSD namespaces are currently being imported, and it also provides a way to add a new namespace import that will resolve a specific Element. If you choose the Element, the appropriate namespace import is then added to make sure that the element resolves.