Creating an Application Module
Application modules are packages containing one or more processes, shared resources, and metadata such as name, version, dependencies, and so on.
You can create a new application from the TIBCO Business Studio or from the TIBCO Cloud Integration web page. Refer to the "Creating an App" topic in the Getting Started section for details on how to create an application from the TIBCO Cloud Integration web page. To create an application using the TIBCO Business Studio, follow the instructions below.The New BusinessWorks Application Module wizard helps create an application module. There are multiple ways to launch the wizard:
- Project name: Name of the application module.
- Use default location: Specifies the location on disk to store the application module's data files. By default, this value is set to the workspace. To change, clear the check box and browse to select the location to be used.
- Version: Version of the application module.
- Create empty process: Selected by default to create an empty process with the specified name (default: Process). Clear the check box if you do not want to create an empty process.
- Create Application: Selected by default to create an application with the specified name. Clear the check box if you do not want to create an application.
- Use Java Configuration: Select to provide the Java tooling capabilities in your module. Selecting this option creates a Java module.
- Click Finish.