Cloud Applications View
The Cloud Application View displays the applications that have been deployed to your cloud instance. It also exposes their endpoints. It shows services that are running in the registries that you configure in the API Explorer. It shows the Swagger interface for REST endpoints. For raw HTTP endpoints, it shows the endpoints only without the interface.
Adding a new registry to the Cloud Applications view
Use the Settings dialog in the Cloud Applications view to add a new registry (location) from where you want to view the APIs. To open the Settings dialog click the () button on the upper right corner of the Cloud Applications view and click Settings.
By default, the Settings dialog is configured with a Cloud registry which is set to the URL for the TIBCO Cloud Integration.
- Click the New button.
- Enter a name for the registry Name field.
- Select whether the registry will be pointing to a local folder on your machine (Local Folder) or to a URL in the cloud (Cloud).
- Provide the location of the registry in the URL field. If the registry points to a location on the cloud, you will need to provide the authentication details for it in the Username and Password text boxes.
- Click Finish.
- Click the name of the registry and click Edit.
- Make your edits to the entry. You can change the name of the registry, delete the registry configuration by clicking Remove, or changing the order in which the registries show up in the Cloud Applications view by using the Up and Down button.
- Click Finish when you are done with your edits.
To select specific registries to display in the Cloud Applications view, select the checkbox next to the entry you want to display. You can also do so at a later time.
To group apps by sandbox:
Click the icon in the Cloud Applications view or select the Group apps by sandbox check box in the Settings dialog as shown above to group the apps by the sandbox in which it is hosted. Copies of the same app can be pushed and exist in multiple sandboxes at the same time.
If you choose to turn the Group apps by sandbox feature off (not to display apps grouped by sandbox), the sandbox name will be displayed next to the app.