The Upload Data Source activity is used to upload external record data to data sources. It can upload delimited files, fixed length files, and data from databases to data sources.
General tab contains the following fields.
||The name to be displayed as the label for the activity in the process.
The default value is
|| The MDM connection resource establishes a connection to an MDM server, allowing the plug-in to communicate with TIBCO MDM.
to select an MDM connection.
If no matching MDM connections are found, click
Create Shared Resource to create one.
||Select an execution mode. The default option is
- SYNCHR: The client invokes a service, and waits for the completion of the workflow execution.
- ASYNCHR: The client invokes a service, but does not wait for the completion of the workflow execution.
to select a data source.
to select the data source file.
node also appears in the
tab, the value in the
tab will be overridden by the value of
tab at runtime.
Provide a short description for the activity.
The following is the input for the activity.
|| The name of the data source file to be uploaded.
field also appears in the
tab, the value of
tab will be overridden at runtime.
The following is the output for the activity.
||The value can be
||Return the event result:
- EventID: The ID produced by the event.
- EventStatus: The status of the event.
- EventState: The process state of the event.
- EventStatusDescription: The description of the event status.
- EventStateDescription: The description of the event process state.
||The description of the upload data source status.