||The name to be displayed as the label for the activity in the process.
The default value is
|| The MDM connection resource establishes a connection to an MDM server, allowing the plug-in to communicate with TIBCO MDM.
to select an MDM connection.
If no matching MDM connections are found, click
Create Shared Resource to create one.
||The name of repository where records are stored.
to select a repository.
When the selected repository model is complex and involves many related repositories, you need to increase the value of the
parameters in the
file which is located in the
||Specify the perspective name within the selected repository.
Select to open the
Perspective dialog. All available perspective names are listed in the dialog. Select one to apply to your current activity.
The field appears only when the selected repository model is defined with Perspective.
The usage of context variable is not recommended. However, if used, the perspective drop down preferences takes precedence of the context variable.
||Specify the output map name of the selected repository model.
Select to open the
Output Map dialog. All available output map names are listed in the dialog. Select one to apply to your current activity.
This field appears only when the selected repository model is defined with Output Map.
||Specify the state of the record that you want to query. The default value is
- None: Record state is not specified for the query.
- All: Query all the records.
- Confirmed: Query confirmed records.
- Unconfirmed: Query unconfirmed records.
- Latest: Query the latest confirmed or unconfirmed records.
- Draft: Query draft records.
- Rejected: Query rejected records.
||The qualifier of the command. The default option is
- None: No command qualifier.
- RelatedRecords: Validate records, and save them without initiating the New Record Introduction Edit workflow.
option appears only when the selected repository mode is defined with relationship.
is set to
, any option for the
fields does not take effect.
|File Type Attributes
||Specify how to upload a file with file type attributes. This field is available when any attribute defined in the selected repository model is a file type attribute. By default, the option is
- HREF: Indicates that the client expects the server to return a hyperlink into the application, from where client can download the files represented by the file type attributes.
- ATTACHMENT: Indicates that the client expects the server to return the file as SOAP attachments to the application.
|Future Dated Record
||Query records by FED options, and the returned records are based on FED options. By default, the option is
This field appears only when the selected repository model is defined with the
- No FED: Future Effective Date records are not included.
- Only FED: Include only Future Effective Date records.
- Include FED: Include Future Effective Date records along with other records.
||Query active records. A record is considered active if it is not deleted. By default, the option is
- None: Data for active records and deleted records are retrieved. This option is only available when
Record State is
- True: Only data for active records are retrieved, and the query does not return any deleted records.
- False: Only data for deleted records are retrieved, and the query does not return any active records.