||The name to be displayed as the label for the activity in the process.
The default value is
|| The MDM connection resource establishes a connection to an MDM server, allowing the plug-in to communicate with TIBCO MDM.
to select an MDM connection.
If no matching MDM connections are found, click
Create Shared Resource to create one.
||Select an execution mode. The default option is
- SYNCHR: The client invokes a service, and waits for the completion of the workflow execution.
- ASYNCHR: The client invokes a service, but does not wait for the completion of the workflow execution.
||The name of repository where records are stored.
to select a repository.
When the selected repository model is complex and involves many related repositories, you need to increase the value of the
parameters in the
file which is located in the
||Specify the perspective name within the selected repository.
Select to open the
Perspective dialog. All available perspective names are listed in the dialog. Select one to apply to your current activity.
The field appears only when the selected repository model is defined with Perspective.
The usage of context variable is not recommended. However, if used, the perspective drop down preferences takes precedence of the context variable.
||The state in which you want to save the record. The default option is
- Confirmed: Save as confirmed records.
- Unconfirmed: Save as unconfirmed records.
- Draft: Save as draft records.
||The qualifier of the command. The default option is
- Validate/Process: Validate records, save them, and initiate the New Record Introduction Edit workflow.
- Validate/NoProcess: Validate records, and save them without initiating the New Record Introduction Edit workflow.
- NoValidate/Process: Save records without validation, and initiate the New Record Introduction Edit workflow.
- NoValidate/NoProcess: Save records without validation nor initiation of the New Record Introduction Edit workflow.
is set to
|File Type Attributes
||Specify how to upload a file with file type attributes. This field is available when any attribute defined in the selected repository model is a file type attribute. By default, the attribute is
- ATTACHMENT: Indicates that the client sends the file as SOAP attachments to the MDM server.
Currently, we only support ATTACHMENT.