TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for MDM provides a way for external applications to connect to the MDM system.
The following figure shows how the plug-in works with other products.
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks is an easy-to-use integration product suite for enterprise, web, and mobile applications.
- TIBCO Business Studio™ - Cloud Edition (hereinafter referred to as "TIBCO Business Studio") is the Eclipse graphical user interface (GUI) used by TIBCO BusinessWorks and the plug-in to design business processes and the process engine to execute them.
- TIBCO Enterprise Administrator provides a centralized administrative interface to manage and monitor the plug-in applications deployed in an enterprise.
- TIBCO MDM is an enterprise application that allows you to ensure that your master data is consistent, complete, and accurate throughout your organization, enterprise systems, and partners. It provides a comprehensive approach to manage and synchronize master data within your organization. See TIBCO MDM documentation at https://docs.tibco.com/.
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for MDM plugs into TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, which bridges TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks with TIBCO MDM.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks supports plug-ins that extend the palette functionality. After installing the plug-in, an MDM Palette and an MDM Shared Resource become available in TIBCO Business Studio™. You can add the activities to the business processes you are designing, and integrate them into the process flow. At runtime, the plug-in activities are executed as part of the TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks process execution.
- Add, modify, item correct, query, delete, and search records. You can do CRUD operations on records and conduct index entity fuzzy queries with these activities.
- Upload record data to the data source, and import records to repositories.
- Query, reassign, approve, reject, and close work items generated by the MDM server.
- Get event information for a specified event ID, and wait for an event to complete.