Creating an MDM Connection
The MDM Connection shared resource contains all necessary parameters to connect to an MDM server. The MDM Connection shared resource must be specified when running any MDM activity.
- Expand the created project in Project Explorer.
- Right-click the Resources folder and click .
- Type a name for this MDM connection in the Resource Name field, and click Finish.
- Configure the MDM connection in the mdmconnection editor, as described in MDM Connection.
- Click Test Connection to test the MDM connection you have configured.