Importing Dynamics CRM Solution to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
The Dynamics CRM solution named TibcoBWEventListenerSolution is used to send events triggered on a specified entity from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server to the Entity Event Source activity.
- Log on to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server website as an administrator.
- From the menu, click .
- On the All Solutions page, click Import.
Select Solution Package page, click
Browse to locate the Dynamics CRM solution file.
The TibcoBWEventListenerSolution.zip Dynamics CRM solution file is located in the TIBCO_HOME/bwcloud/palettes/dynamicscrm/version_number/scripts directory.
Next on the
Select Solution Package and
Solution Information page, and click
Import on the
Import Options page.
By default, the Enable any SDK message processing steps included in the solution check box is selected.
- In the Importing Solution dialog, click Close.
Configure the plug-in settings:
- On the All Solutions page, double-click TibcoBWEventListenerSolution to open the Configuration page.
Configure the settings for the log level and plug-in listener, and click
Save and then
Publish to publish the configuration.
See Configurations for Dynamics CRM Solution for more details.
- Click Sdk Message Processing Steps under the Components node and ensure that the SDK message processing steps are available.
Upgrading Listener Solution
To upgrade from an existing listener solution to the latest version packaged in this release of the plug-in: