TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-ins can be installed from within TIBCO Business Studio™ - Cloud Edition using the public update site maintained by TIBCO.
Ensure that you have installed TIBCO Business Studio™ - Cloud Edition. For more details, see Installing TIBCO Business Studio™ - Cloud Edition.
Start TIBCO Business Studio.
- On Microsoft Windows: click Start > All Programs > TIBCO > TIBCO_HOME > TIBCO Business Studio version_number > Studio for Designers.
- On Linux and Mac OS: run the TIBCO Business Studio executable located in the
- From the menu, click Help > Install New Software to open Eclipse Update Manager.
In the Install dialog, enter the URL of the public update site in the Work with field.
Note: You must enter
https://integration.cloud.tibco.com/update-site/eclipse(in the USA) or
https://eu.integration.cloud.tibco.com/update-site/eclipse(in Europe); other update sites are not supported.
- From the list of available plug-ins, select the plug-in you want to install. Click Next.
- In the Install Details dialog, review the components that you want to install. Click Next.
- In the Review Licenses dialog, review the licenses, and click I accept the terms of the license agreements. Click Finish to start installation.
- Restart TIBCO Business Studio when you are prompted. You must restart TIBCO Business Studio to completely finish the installation.