Creating a Marketo Connection
After creating a project, you can add a Marketo connection shared resource and configure all the parameters to connect to a Marketo instance.
The Marketo connection shared resource is available at the Resources level. Ensure that you have created a project. For more information, see Creating a Project.
- Expand the created project in the Project Explorer view.
- Right-click the Resources folder and click to open the Marketo Connection wizard.
- The resource folder, package name, and resource name of the Marketo connection are provided by default. If you do not want to use the default configurations, change them accordingly. Click Finish to open Marketo Connection Editor.
Configure the Marketo connection in
Marketo Connection Editor.
See Marketo Connection regarding the configuration fields.
- Click Test Connection to validate the connection.
- Click Refresh/Apply to save lead object fields in the Marketo connection resource file.