Creating a Project
The first task using the plug-in is creating a project. After creating a project, you can add resources and processes.
An Eclipse project is an application module configured for TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks. An application module is the smallest unit of resources that is named, versioned, and packaged as part of an application.
- Start TIBCO Business Studio using one of the following ways:
- From the menu, click to open the BusinessWorks Resource wizard.
- In the "Select a wizard" dialog, click BusinessWorks Application Module and click Next to open the New BusinessWorks Application Module wizard.
Project dialog, configure the project that you want to create:
- In the Project name field, enter a project name.
- By default, the created project is located in the workspace current in use. If you do not want to use the default location for the project, clear the Use default location check box and click Browse to select a new location.
- Use the default version of the application module, or enter a new version in the Version field.
- Keep the Create empty process and Create Application check boxes selected to automatically create an empty process and an application when creating the project.
Use Java configuration check box if you want to create a Java module.
A Java module provides the Java tooling capabilities.
- Click Finish to create the project.