Running User Event Script in NetSuite
To use the NetSuite Record Listener activity, you must run the user event script in NetSuite system to define the user event to listen to.
For more information on how to run script in NetSuite system, see SuiteScript Developer & Reference Guide.
- Log on to the NetSuite website as an administrator.
- Upload the TibcoUserEvent.js file, which is located in the TIBCO_HOME/bwcloud/palettes/netsuite/version_number/suitescript directory, to the TibcoNetSuiteEventSource folder in the NetSuite website.
- Click from the NetSuite website menu.
- Select TibcoUserEvent.js from SCRIPT FILE, and Click Create Script Record.
- Click User Event.
- Specify the following information:
- Click Save and Deploy.
- Select Account from APPLIES TO.
- Select Testing or Released from STATUS.
- Select Create, Edit, or Delete from EVENT TYPE.
You can view your script by clickingfrom the NetSuite website menu.