Accessing Documentation and Changing Help Preferences
By default, access to the TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for sFTP documentation from TIBCO Business Studio, is through https://docs.tibco.com. However, if you do not have constant Internet access, you can download the complete TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for sFTP 6.X.X documentation set and configure TIBCO Business Studio to this local copy.
The TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for sFTP documentation can be accessed in the following ways:
- Online Mode: The online documentation is available on the TIBCO Product Documentation site at https://docs.tibco.com/products/tibco-activematrix-businessworks-plug-in-for-sftp. The site contains latest versions of the documentation. Check the Doc site frequently for updated documentation.
- Offline Mode: For environments that do not have Internet access, the product documentation can be downloaded from the TIBCO Product Documentation site using the Download All button, or from https://download.tibco.com/tibco/, and made available offline either on a local or a network drive.
By default, TIBCO Business Studio accesses documentation from the TIBCO Product Documentation site. To access the product documentation in the offline mode, change the help preferences in TIBCO Business Studio to access help from a local directory or from an internal web server.
- Click https://docs.tibco.com/.
- In the Search field, type ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for sFTP and press Return.
- Select TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-in for sFTP 6.X.X from the list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Download All button.
- A zip file containing the latest documentation downloads to your web browser's default download location. Copy the zip file to a local directory, or to an internal web server and then unzip the file.
- In TIBCO Business Studio, click . On Mac OS X, click .
- In the Preferences dialog, click .
- Under BusinessWorks SFTP Plugin, click Custom Location and then click Browse to select the html directory where you unzipped the documentation, or provide the URL to the html directory on your internal web server.
- Click Apply and then click OK.