Creating a Project
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks application modules are Eclipse projects that are created in TIBCO Business Studio™ - Cloud Edition (hereinafter referred to as TIBCO Business Studio), and they contain various resources.
- Start TIBCO Business Studio.
- Click .
- Click the BusinessWorks Application Module resource in the BusinessWorks Resource Wizard window. Click Next.
- Type a name for the project that you are creating in the Project name field.
- Select the Create empty process check box and type a process name in the Name field.
- Select the Create Application check box and type an application name in the Name field. Click Finish.