Salesforce Outbound Message Listener
The SalesforceOutboundMessageListener process starter creates a process instance for incoming Salesforce outbound messages. Salesforce outbound messaging is part of the workflow rule functionality in Salesforce. It uses the notifications call to send SOAP messages over HTTP(S) to a designated endpoint when triggered by a workflow rule.
The following table lists the configurations in the General tab of the Salesforce Outbound Message Listener activity:
|Name||No||The name for the activity in the process definition.|
|Http Connection||Yes||The path to the http connection resource containing the connection information of the Salesforce Outbound Message Listener activity.|
|WSDL||No||The file path to the Outbound Message WSDL file.|
To use the Salesforce Outbound Message Listener activity of the Salesforce plug-in TIBCO Business Studio, you have to create a connection to the server based on the cloud environment:
- Configure the endpoint URL for the outbound message in the Salesforce instance as
You can use a temporary host and port and then replace it with the correct values after deploying the ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks application to TIBCO Cloud Integration.
- Download the Endpoint WSDL of this outbound message and copy it to the ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks project under Service Descriptors directory.
- Configure the Salesforce Outbound Message Listener activity in TIBCO Business Studio with this WSDL and a HTTP Connector resource.
- Retrieve the endpoint URL from TIBCO Cloud Integration after the BusinessWorks application with the Salesforce Outbound Message Listener activity has been successfully pushed.
For example, https://integration.cloud.tibco.com/242ac110004-15463e103a5-21/HTTPConnectorResource
- Replace the hostname:port information of the endpoint URL for the outbound message in the Salesforce instance with the one retrieved from the deployed application in TIBCO Cloud Integration.
For example, https://integration.cloud.tibco.com/242ac110004-15463e103a5-21/HTTPConnectorResource/<URI>
In the Description tab, you can enter a short description for the Salesforce Outbound Message Listener activity.
The following table lists the configurations in the Advanced tab of the Salesforce Outbound Message Listener activity:
|Sequence Key||This field contains an XPath Expression that specifies the order in which processes run. Process instances with sequencing keys evaluated as the same value are executed sequentially according to the order of creation.|
|Custom Job Id||This field contains an XPath expression that specifies a custom ID for the process instance.|