Retrieving Data in the Subset Mode
When the result set of a retrieve is very large, you can retrieve subsets of the result set and iterate until the entire result set is processed.
- Create a Salesforce Retrieve All activity.
- Specify the fields on the General tab and create a retrieve that returns multiple rows.
- Set the ProcessInSubsets element of the Input tab to true .
- Set the subsetSize element of the Input tab to the maximum number of messages you want to process for each execution loop.
SalesforceQueryAll activity icon, and then click
from the pop-up menu to create a scope containing the activity.
A cyclic line and a curve with an arrow appears around the SalesforceQueryAll activity icon.
- Click the cyclic line to select it.
- Select Repeat from the Scope Type list on the General tab, and specify an index name.
- The loop exits when the entire result set has been consumed. You can set the condition of the loop by editing the lastSubset element on the Output tab.