Querying Data in Subset Mode
When the result set of a query is very large, you can query subsets of the result set and iterate until the entire result set is processed.
- Create a Salesforce Query All activity.
- Specify the fields in the General tab and create a query that returns multiple rows.
- Set the ProcessInSubsets element of the Input tab to true.
- Set the subsetSize element of the Input tab to the maximum number of messages you want to process for each execution loop.
SalesforceQueryAll activity icon, and then click
in the pop-up menu to create a scope containing the activity.
A cyclic line and a curve with an arrow are displayed around the SalesforceQueryAll activity icon.
- Click the cyclic line to select it.
- Select Repeat from the Group Type list in the General tab, and specify an index name.
- A loop exits when the entire result set is consumed. You can set the condition of the loop by editing the lastSubset element in the Output tab.