Configuring a Process
After creating a project, an empty process is created. You can add activities to the empty process to complete a task. For example, invoke a Workday web service.
- In the Project Explorer view, click the created project and open the empty process from the Processes folder.
- From the General Activities palette, select and drop a Timer activity to the process editor. From the Workday palette, select and drop a WorkdayInvoke activity to the process editor.
- Drag the icon to create a transition between the added activities.
Configure the added WorkdayInvoke activity, as described in
After configuring the WorkdayInvoke activity, the shared resources and module properties are automatically generated.
- Expand to update the module properties used in the project.
- Optional: In the Project Explorer view, expand to edit the following shared resources:
- Optional: Expand Identity Provider Shared Resource. to edit the
- Click to save the project.