Getting Started With TIBCO Cloud™ Integration
Welcome to the TIBCO® Cloud Integration Getting Started Guide.
This guide contains the following:
- Tutorials - Tutorials detailing how to use TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Installation - How to download and install TIBCO Cloud Integration components, and complete installation prerequisites.
- Managing Apps - How to manage TIBCO Cloud Integration apps from the web UI.
- Managing VPN Connections - How to use hybrid connectivity to use your on-premise services in TIBCO Cloud Integration with a virtual private network (VPN).
- Using the CLI - How to use TIBCO Cloud Integration with the TIBCO® Cloud - Command Line Interface.
- Reference - Definitions and information about the different concepts or components within TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Command Line Interface Reference - Commands and usage for the TIBCO® Cloud - Command Line Interface
- Open Network Ports for TIBCO Cloud™ Integration Apps - Network ports that are open for connectivity from TIBCO Cloud Integration.
- About Region Instances for TIBCO Cloud™ Integration - Information about the instances of TIBCO Cloud Integration available in different geographic regions.
- TIBCO Cloud™ Live Apps Sandbox Requirements - Sandbox settings required for interaction with TIBCO Cloud™ Live Apps.
- System Requirements - Minimum requirements for TIBCO Cloud Integration
The following names in TIBCO Cloud Integration have been rebranded in this release:
|Component Name/App Type||New Name|
|TIBCO Cloud™ Integration - Web Integrator||TIBCO Cloud™ Integration - Flogo®|
|TIBCO Cloud™ Integration - Integration Apps||TIBCO Cloud™ Integration - TIBCO BusinessWorks™|
|Web Integrator Apps||TIBCO Flogo® Apps|
|Integration Apps||TIBCO BusinessWorks™ Apps|