TIBCO Cloud™ Integration
Supported Web Browsers
Current versions of the following browsers are supported:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Please note the minimum required resolution for the TIBCO® Cloud Integration site is 1440x900 pixels.
When running apps locally at design time Node.js version 4 or higher is required. Apps pushed to the cloud will run on a Node 9.x runtime.
TIBCO Flogo® Apps
For TIBCO Flogo® apps, the Flogo 0.5.3 runtime is supported.
TIBCO Business Studio™ - Cloud Edition
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Disk Space: 2 GB
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Apple Mac OS X: 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x 64-bit on x86-64
- Microsoft Windows: 7, 8 64-bit on x86-64
- Microsoft Windows Server: 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 64-bit on x86-64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server: 6.x, 7.x 64-bit on x86-64
- Windows platforms require Internet Explorer 11 or later.
Supported Databases for JDBC activity
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016
- MariaDB 10.1.x
- MySQL 5.6.x, 5.7.x
- Oracle Database 11g 11.1.x, 11.2.x
- Oracle Database 11g RAC 11.1.x, 11.2.x
- Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle Database 12c RAC
- PostgreSQL 9.2.x, 9.5.x
Note: For connecting to MySQL Server, you can select the MariaDB native driver from Database Driver list.
The TIBCO Business Studio™ - Cloud Edition product can connect with MariaDB® or MySQL through use of MariaDB® Connector/J, which is subject to free and open source software license terms and available at https://mariadb.com/downloads/connector. MariaDB Connector/J is not part of the product and therefore not within the scope of your license for the TIBCO Business Studio - Cloud Edition product. Accordingly, MariaDB Connector/J is not covered by the terms of your agreement with TIBCO, including any terms concerning support, maintenance, or warranties. Download and use of MariaDB Connector/J is solely at your own discretion and subject to the free and open source license terms applicable to MariaDB Connector/J.