Managing Microflow® Applications
On the Apps page, click a running Microflow application; you are directed to Application Details page. By default, the Implementation tab is selected. You can click the Metrics tab to monitor the performance metrics of the Microflow application, or click the Log tab to view the application log.
Perform the following operations to manage the Microflow application:
Click Endpoint link in the upper-right corner to copy the Microflow endpoint URL, test the API, or publish it to Mashery.
Click the Implementation tab; then select an operation and click Edit to update the configured stages.
After clicking Edit, you are directed to the Microflow page where you can edit the configured stages.
- Click the plus button to add a stage and configure the added stage. For more details, see Adding and Deploying Stages.
- Move the mouse pointer over an added stage and click to delete the stage.
- Click More > Import stages to import stage configurations from a file or GitHub. See Importing and Exporting Microflow® Stage Configurations for more information.
- Click More > Export stages to export stage configurations to a file or GitHub. See Importing and Exporting Microflow® Stage Configurations for more information.
- Click More > Discard Changes to discard all the changes made after the last “Push” to runtime. A dialog box will ask you to click Discard to confirm before changes are discarded.
- Click Push updates to deploy the configured stages or update the changes made to the stage.
- Click to go back to the Application Details page.