Testing a Node.js App
After pushing and running a Node.js app to TIBCO® Cloud Integration, you can test the app to see how it works. This works in the same way as other apps:
- Log in to the TIBCO Cloud Integration server.
- Push and scale up the Node.js app, as described in Pushing and Deploying Node.js Apps.
- From the top navigation bar, click Apps.
- Find the app whose endpoint you want to view.
- Click the endpoint of your app. The endpoint cannot be modified.
To test the API by opening a URL, click View API. This will open the base URL in the Swagger UI; you generally need to add a resource path to the URL to see anything. For example, for
petstoreapplicationyou would have to copy the URL and then add the resource path
- To copy an app’s endpoint URL to the clipboard, click Copy.