Test Your Node.js App
After pushing and running a Node.js app to TIBCO Cloud™ Integration, you can test the app to see how it works. This works in the same way as other apps:
- Log in to TIBCO® Cloud Integration.
- Push and scale up the Node.js app, as described in Pushing and Deploying Node.js Apps.
- Click the Apps tab.
- Find the app whose endpoint you want to view.
- Click the endpoint of your app. The endpoint cannot be modified.
To test the API by opening a URL, click View API. This will open the base URL in the Swagger UI; you generally need to add a resource path to the URL to see anything. For example, for
petstoreapplicationyou would have to copy the URL and then add the resource path
Note: The server code stub generated support CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) which is required if you would like to test your app through this Swagger UI exposed by Cloud Integration. Please don’t modify the CORS relevant code in
server.jsif you need this feature.
- To copy an app’s endpoint URL to the clipboard, click Copy.