Getting Started With TIBCO Cloud™ Integration
Welcome to the TIBCO® Cloud Integration Getting Started Guide.
This guide contains the following:
- Tutorials - Tutorials detailing how to use TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Installation - How to download and install TIBCO Cloud Integration components, and complete installation prerequisites
- Managing Apps - How to manage TIBCO Cloud Integration apps from the web UI
- Managing the TIBCO Cloud™ - Proxy Agent - How to use the TIBCO Cloud - Proxy Agent to access your on-premise services from TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Managing VPN Connections - How to use a virtual private network (VPN) to access your on-premise services from TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Using the CLI - How to use TIBCO Cloud Integration with the TIBCO® Cloud - Command Line Interface
- Users, Roles, and Organizations Overview - How to partition your apps by organization and user.
- Reference - Definitions and information about the different concepts or components within TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Command Line Interface Reference - Commands and usage for the TIBCO® Cloud - Command Line Interface
- Open Network Ports for TIBCO Cloud™ Integration Apps - Network ports that are open for connectivity from TIBCO Cloud Integration
- About Region Instances for TIBCO Cloud™ Integration - Information about the instances of TIBCO Cloud Integration available in different geographic regions
- Working With TIBCO Cloud™ Live Apps - Endpoint settings required for interaction with TIBCO Cloud™ Live Apps
- System Requirements - Minimum requirements for TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Help Center - More information about TIBCO Cloud Integration docs, and how to find more answers at TIBCO Community
Prior to the June 2019 release, TIBCO Cloud Integration used the concept of sandboxes to organize or categorize apps.
In the June 2019 TIBCO Cloud Integration release this concept has been removed. The more powerful and flexible concept of Child Organizations has been added not only for TIBCO Cloud Integration but the whole TIBCO Cloud. You can now logically partition apps by using organizations.